Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day and wow, have I had a wonderful day. Bryce took care of the kids all morning, fed them, got the ready for church and out to the car in time for church. The kids sang a beautiful mother's day song (alright, the cat was already out of the bag since yours truly is the primary pianist, but it still was beautiful). Linda came to our ward this morning and she and I got to sit together in Relief Society and listen to a wonderful lesson.

Then back to our house for tri-tip, roasted veggies, bread, and salad. Yummy dinner, lots of nice cards and love=a perfect day. Here are a few pictures:


My kids and I. They are so sweet and I love them so much. I am so grateful to be a mom. Boy does it test me and stretch me at times (okay, EVERY day), but I am so happy to take this challenge and hopefully complete it like a daughter of God should. Takes a lot of prayer.

Our beautiful family on Mother's Day. I can't tell Bryce how thankful I am that he and I started this together. Every day is special and every day I am aware of how much I have been blessed with. I love them all so dearly.


It has been a truly blessed day and one I will always remember. Not because anything amazing or out of the ordinary happened, but because it was a typical day. A day filled with family, love, and this amazing man by my side.





0 comments: