Sitting at Famous Dave's. Bryce and Colton. Boy, this kid was a handful, reaching for crayons, eating chips, wanting more and more BBQ sauce on everything! Even his goldfish crackers. Bryce got the job of handling him...and did awesome. Did I mention what a cool dad he is?!
We are so happy Linda can come with us to so many things. Not only do we just love her and enjoy her company but she is such a great person to be around. The kids just LOVE her. Here they all are waiting so patiently for our food.
A family picture of us on daddy's birthday. I love Famous Dave's too, the best part? The big fireplace, I always request to sit front and center. Luckily they could accomodate us.
Back home and getting ready for cake and ice cream. Look at the yummy red velvet cake. I have to say, Linda out-did herself this time, it was PERFECT!
The kids always love helping Bryce light the candles and then lick them off. Bryce got all of the candles this time, but boy, it was close. We'll have to see if he can pull off next year when he turns 40!HAPPY 39th BABE!
0 comments:
Post a Comment