We love going to the Centennial school carnival. This year was a Hawaii theme. So cute and fun! Too bad it practically got rained out. It poured 3 out of the 4 hours of the carnival. Luckily there were tons of games and booths and food inside the school. But so sad because we love the pony rides each year and there was no way we were venturing outside for those babies.
Here are a few pictures of Bryce and I with the kids. Where is Brody you ask? Seriously, the second we hit the school he saw a friend and begged permission to take off. Well, you know how this story ends. We saw him when he ran out of money. Crazy :)

This last week Kelsi's preschool took all of the kids for their annual zoo day. Of course all the moms went too, because who wants to miss the zoo?! We had a great time despite NASTY and WET weather. What is up with Washington this spring? I love this picture. I was trying to get a sweet pic with my girl when I noticed her little friend, Jamison, edging his way ever closer to us. He and Kels are little buddies.
Here are Kelsi with two friends, Olivia and Jamison in front of the shark tank, always a favorite. It was fun to connect with some of the other moms and their kids while we walked around the zoo. I finally got to talk with some of the women I've been passing on the preschool sidewalk all year during pick ups and drop offs. Seriously, they should have this zoo trip at the beginning of the year so we can all get to know each other!

4 comments:
I agree they should have that field trip at the beginning of the year. End of September would probably give better weather AND you would meet everyone. Glad you had fun!
Thank you Ali, a million times over for babysitting Colton that day! We definitely would have had to leave if he had been with us because I don't have a rain cover on my stroller. So appreciate it!
Hey Kelly, Good to catch up with you on your blog. I'm so glad that you have a wonderful family! And you look so fabulous!
Thanks Denys! Hi to you too. Tried to find your current blog not long ago and couldn't. I will try again though.
Post a Comment