Monday, August 1, 2011

July 2011

Here are just a few pictures from our family this month. One of the few warm days the kids got out the sprinkler and ran through it until they were drenched. Colton was the worst/bravest offender. He always ran right through the center and was dripping wet. Here they are taking a dinner break for tacos.

I love this picture of Colton and I with stickers on our faces! Mostly because I have a very similar picture of Brody and I when he was about 2 years old. He had put the stickers on my face and his own and I took a picture of us. This day, Colton did the exact same thing, so I had Kelsi take our picture. So cute.

Again, a flash from the past. Here is Colton mowing right alongside daddy. But originally this lawnmower was Brody's and he spent many summer days mowing with daddy at our old house.



We are lame campers, but trying to work up the guts to get out of our backyard. Well, mostly I am working up to it. We put up our tent this last week and slept in it. Yes, all of us. It went over pretty well. Everyone slept through the night but me-sandwiched between Kelsi and Colton (who still baby-rolls everywhere). I think we could make it at a campground though and that's what our little test was all about. Maybe we'll make it to one before the summer's out.


Just a cute picture of Colton playing in Grandma Linda's backyard hose. I love seeing my kids playing at her house, she always takes such good pictures of them doing fun stuff I remember doing from my childhood too.


2 comments:

Ali said...

Such fun summer pictures. You guys have our same tent and I love it, what I really love is the mud room in front, a must for me while camping. We're still trying to plan on getting out this summer, it's been a lame summer so far.

Kelly said...

I love the tent too. The front room makes such a difference when trying to keep the back room clean. Costco. Gosh, I love Costco. We must go to a campground with a pool now that the kids are learning to swim.