Hi to all out there who have read this blog. It has been a fun time, but I think I've grown bored with the whole blogging thing. So I am going to post this so you all know its coming. I will be taking our blog off starting in September-thanks for the looks and the comments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Will miss keeping up with your family Kelly. We'll have to do a better job of emailing! I know what you mean about the blogging thing though, I kind of have felt the same thing, but I'll be on a little longer.
I was just getting to "know you" better though! :-)
Yeah...you'll be back. The Carter's Outlet in Centralia, it's having GOOD sales right now. You are really close to it.
That is sad, it is fun seeing what you guys are up to and how big your kids are getting.
DON'T DO IT...JUST BLOG WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT, DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED AND KEEP THE GOOD POSTS COMING!!!! WE WOULD MISS YOU TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
You aren't really serious, right? I keep waiting for another post to show up - DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!! Whitney's right - just wait for the urge to strike whenever about whatever. We are all waiting.
Post a Comment