Why is it that my kids can be completely absorped in their own little tasks, but coming running like moths to a flame the second I start up the vacuum cleaner?
Why is a couch-cushion fort the funnest thing for kids to do at home?
Thank goodness for a 2 year old who can hug, kiss, and say I'm sorry. Now if she'd just potty train....
Thank you Burger King for still giving out those great crowns.
There is nothing better than watching your kids play together, unless it is watching them hold hands in the backseat of the car or give each other good-night kisses.
What about those days you put your kids down for a nap in their pajamas?!
Why do people in Washington think 75 is a great high for August? PATHETIC!
Why won't my tomatoes turn red? And really...no strawberries all summer?
Why does painting always take 2X the amount you expect it to?
I love being a summer Olympics junkie! I love that my husband is to. Thank goodness for the Canadian station which plays Olympics 3am-9am, 3pm-9pm and NBC, 10am-1pm and 8pm-12pm. You have filled my August days with happiness.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Random Ramblings
Posted by Kelly at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Burger King still has those great crowns? I'm gonna have to check that out. :-)
You don't like 75 in August? I'm one of those Washingtonians that LOVES me some 75 degree weather.
Okay, the tomatoes not turning red and the late ripening fruit in general bothers me too. We have apple & cherry trees and blackberry bushes that I could have sworn should have had fruit by now.
Hey, if you put your kids down in pj's, it's no doubt because you were so busy being productive you couldn't stop to get them dressed. I don't mind 75 in August - if it would just stay there awhile! (with a few brief forays into the 80's-90's). As for everything else, all I can say is you are not alone, say it one more time, you're not alone.... Is everyone singing along now?
You really think deep there, Kel. I too love the crowns and think my Washington relatives are weather wimps.
Post a Comment