Okay, I have succumbed. After talking to my sister last night, I have decided not to pull the plug on the blog. However, I am going to pull a 'Tia', which means I will probably just post irregularly and make sure I put on pics of the kids so family who don't live close (and any others who are sneaking a peak) can check up on us periodically.
If I have an exciting insights on life, kids, etc I will make sure and throw them on as well. In the meantime, I will still continue reading and enjoying everyone else's blog!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Peer Pressure
Posted by Kelly at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you're back! Even if it will be less often, at least I'll have something to read now and then. I loved your blogs, they always entertained me - and kept me up with what was going on over there. I'd say I can't wait for your next installment, but you might think that was pressure, so I'll refrain.
Glad you are staying on! I am not a daily poster either, I just do it when I can here and there. It will be nice to get sneak peek's on your life occasionally!
Yay!!! I love Kelly!!
Kelly, I love reading your blog and I am a newcomer to the whole thing. I am glad you are going to continue. I will have to cut way back myself with nursing school starting again-ugh. but hey, at least I have a record of something going on-I am negligent about journaling and this is more fun to me....Hope to see you around sometime. Love, Aunt Kerry
BLESS your sister! I'm a little slow at catching up on my blog reading after our month sabbatical, and boy would I have been bummed to have found your blog gone. I love catching up on what you and your adorable family are up to. So please post... every once in a while is better than never at all!
Oh, and I totally agree on your pregnant man view. Lame-o.
Post a Comment