Okay people, I just have to throw this out into the universe because my husband can only 'um huh' and ' yeah I agree,' me so much on this issue. Yet, I am not done ranting and raving about it, especially when I come across some 'update.' So here we go:
I am so sick of hearing about the 'man' from Oregon who is pregnant. What?! You say? How can this be? Have you heard this story? Well, I'll tell you, the media and Oprah (not a fan!) have done a fabulous job of promoting this fantastic story, but in all reality there is NO story at all. This 'man' is in fact-a woman. Yes, a woman who has decided to dress herself and carry herself and pass herself off as a man, while trolling around with her little mousy girlfriend. And she has become pregnant. Ooohhhh, shock of all shocks! A woman who can become pregnant. Because she IS a woman, whether or not she wants to admit it, she is a God-designed woman and I will not call her otherwise-even if she does have some little, thin, pathetic mustache.
And what is this chick? A lesbian? A transvestite? (I cannot believe I am even writing those words on my blog!). I don't even think she knows what she wants to be. Well let me illuminate it for you sister...you are a woman! A pregnant, child-bearing woman, who is supposed to be with a man. And whether or not you believe in God, you must believe that somehow this universe came into being and whatever higher law dictated the earth's universal law, that law states and shows that unless you are some sort of amphibian, men and women are supposed to go together! Not any other way. So let the record show, religious or not, no one can dispute that Universal Truth.
Okay, that does make me feel a little bit better. But I can't promise for sure that Bryce won't have to do a little more, 'yes honey, mhmmm honey, you're so right honey,' a few more times because-gosh darn't-that is just a sad state of affairs when even the media can't or won't call such an obvious spade a spade.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
So Annoying
Posted by Kelly at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have expressed these same exact thoughts - how can you be a "man" if you were born with a uterus? Sex change or not, if you have a place in your bodies for babies to grow (even if it's surgically removed) you are NOT a man.
There is no miracle here. Move on people, return to your regular activities. This is not worth talking about. My grandmother and all her sisters had mustaches.
You girls crack me up! Yes, of course, this is retarded.The initial headline was shocking but then once they explained why I almost think the media went even further with it like "big story- "It" was born a woman!" They can make a story out of anything. I do feel sorry for the kid. Can you imagine having THAT for your birth story?
Hey, I just tagged you. Check my blog out for details.
I remember when I first saw that and I had the same conclusions that you did. Man who is not even a man being pregnant. No big deal. Anything to write about? Whatever. Kerry
OH I AM SO GLAD YOU DIDN'T TAKE YOUR BLOG OFF!! YOU ARE SO FUN TO READ! LOVE YA!!! SEE YA TOMORROW :)
Post a Comment