Brody is playing itty-bitty soccer this spring and his first game was last Friday night. Boy was it hot! Those kid played for over half an hour in that heat, but they did great. Brody especially did a great job.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Brody's first soccer game
Posted by Kelly at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

There is Brody, #62-looks like he's heading for the ball.
Time for a water break!
4 comments:
I'm so excited for this! Unfortunately, I'm going to miss Ashlyn's first game because of Nicole's ballet stuff but I can't wait to watch her play. So glad we heard about the team!
Looks like he had a fun time. Loved the pics of Kelsi working hard on the chicken coop. Do you guys have chickens yet? A friend of mine ordered some online and got to pick up 25 little chicks from the post office. She said it was fun. Another friend of mine even got some that were dyed with bright colors for Easter for her kids. They looked awesome. I can't wait to see pics of yours.
So cute! I love the lost shoe, this age sports are so funny. Go Brody go!
Awesome, Brody, looks like you're having a blast! Score a goal for Aunt Kendra ;0)
Post a Comment