Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cute summer pics

This is Kelsi, apparently just holding up the side of the chicken coop. She looked so casually cute, I had to take a picture. Whenever her daddy starts working on anything she is right there next to him. She's actually getting pretty good with a hammer!

Here are my cute summer kids!


Kelsi 'working' on something inside the coop, when I went in to see what she had done....


I knew she was getting good with that hammer! Later I came out from the house to find her on the top rung of a ladder propped up against the side of the coop nailing screws into the window frame. She continually cracks us up~and keeps us on our toes.

4 comments:

Ali said...

These are the CUTEST pictures! Both of them are so cute!! I really couldn't even pick a favorite but holy cow, Brody's a lady killer with the pose and those pink cheeks.

Kristin said...

You should think about hiring her out as a framer this summer - I've met worse.

Kendra said...

Oh, we could have used Kelsi when we were building the Health Club...

Burbs said...

We've got some spare chicks! They'll start laying abt Aug.