Flies in the house. Seriously, there is little other flying insect that annoys me more than flies buzzing around the house. This seems to be the summer of flies at the Schneider house. Mainly due to the fact that the other 3 members of my household appear to have collectively gotten together and decided to never shut another door again.
Every time I turn around the garage/laundry door is wide open (this is usually Bryce...), then the kids constantly leave the backdoor open as they run back and forth between my kitchen, the sandbox, and the swimming pool. Yeah, that's a lot of floor cleaning a day.
But now, the flies are the worst. Today I told Brody for every fly he kills I'll pay him $1. He's a man on a mission with a rolled up magazine as a weapon. Then he looks at me and asks, "will you pay me $2 for every door I shut?"
I like your thinking kid....I offered him .05$
Saturday, May 30, 2009
My little entrepreneur
Posted by Kelly at 11:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I should offer my kids money for every light they turn off. You are brilliant.
Brody is one smart kid! I laugh at my own as well when they out smart me. ;)
Gotta agree with ya, buzzing flies are the worst!!
Hilarious!
Ok, I've been a lazy sister and haven't been on the computer for awhile...or does that make me not so lazy? Anyway, just wanted to say how funny I think Brody is, I'm sure making his dad proud :) Also, what an awesome vacation you guys took over Memorial Day weekend! Funny, maybe not the most popular vacation spot around but it looks like you guys had the best time. Great pictures! Lastly, thanks for posting pictures of your kids holding Zane...I miss all my nieces and nephews! Oh, and of course congrats on the upcoming baby boy, 4 boys in 18 months in our family, whew! Love ya
Hilarious! What a smartie.
Post a Comment