Here is my sister's new baby. Our family went to see him tonight and any worries I have had about my kids being ready or wanting a new baby are completely put to rest. They were going nuts over this kid and who would get to hold him first, how cute he was, and as Kelsi kept cooing at him...'how 'dorable!' he was.
Still no name for him yet though. Maybe tomorrow, I took over several baby name books that they were already pouring over as we left. Naming a kid is hard. Harder than I thought. Harder to agree with a husband. Just ask me, I know what my kid should be named...I have lists and lists in my journal dating back to somewhere in the late 1980's. It's just agreeing with someone else that makes the process hard. So good luck tonight Whit and Jeremy.

4 comments:
How sweet! I can't wait for you to have your baby so I can hold one!!
I got the text, and I love the name. However, I was hoping this name search was for you, because you'd managed to get your appointment moved up. Oh well, next week.
Have they named him by now?
YES! They named him Zane J. Keith. The J. is for Jeremy and his brothers, all of their names start with a J.
Post a Comment