Yes, we are having a boy! It is so, so exciting to know what this baby is and now we come to my favorite part...rearranging and redecorating the bedrooms. I've already been up there with my tape measure. The boys (!) will be sharing a room and Miss Kelsi will keep her room. I have absolutely decided that I cannot be without a playroom at this point. But I think sharing is fine.
Next I guess I'll totally jump the gun and have Bryce get down all of Brody's old clothes bins so I can go through them. I am just so excited and so are Bryce and the kids. When I told the kids it was a baby brother they both jumped up and down and yelled! It was really exciting and cute :)
No names yet and if we keep true to form, no names for awhile. It took us forever to come up with Brody's name and we named Kelsi in the hospital! So we are SLOW movers on that front.
A boy, a boy, a boy! We are so thrilled!
8 comments:
That's awesome! Congratulations!
Yeah for boys!!! They are so much fun, and you still get to have your little princess.
That is so exciting and fun that Brody's guess was right. I know what you mean with the redecorating and getting down the clothes. It is driving me crazy that we haven't finished the nursery for this one yet. Have fun!
Exciting!!! The shopping begins!
Congratulations Kelly! That's exciting news! I hope you are feeling great!
I am so happy for you!! I didn't even know you were expecting. :) Alicia said something about getting some friends together when I'm there for a BBQ or something. Will be fun to see you all! Congrats to you both again! Love you-Erika
I am so thrilled too! and so are tyler and Zane. (they just don't know it yet) A baby boy cousin their age, how exciting :)
Yippee! Congrats!
Post a Comment