Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just hanging out




After a pretty busy day in Sequim, we drove around the cute little town and settled down for some pizza and then back to our hotel room.





Here are the kids playing video games at the pizza parlor.



I don't know why I have this one of Bryce, but I guess I didn't take too many at the pizza parlor. So this'll have to do.

Lots of army battles taking place here. Dad's a good sport I think.


Kelsi ordering room service? She would not stay off the phone! I don't think she ever really got through to the front desk though.


Seriously, after about an hour, the kids (and I) were bored as could be. Luckily Bryce found some basketball play-off game on tv that entertained him for awhile so the kids watched cartoons on the computer. Mom was still bored though :) Thank goodness for HBO and Kung Fu Panda, it just happened to come on about 8:30 and it got the kids settled down for the night. Kelsi even fell asleep before it was over.

1 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww, I want to draw a big heart around your heads in that top picture.