Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Baby Zane


Whitney came up today with Zane and Brody, Kelsi, and I held him and held him. I am still not sure if I got my baby-fill though. Now I am baby-hungry and cannot wait for October to come! The kids did SO great with him. I have absolutely no worries when our baby comes. I think I will have two very willing and able helpers.



















3 comments:

Whitney Seaberg said...

Love the pics! Thanks for letting us come over today. It was nice to be able to sit and relax and not have to chase Tyler around. (thanks Jeremy for keeping him at home!) Next time Tyler will probably be there, if he would have been able to understand I know he would have insisted on coming. He LOVES his cousins!!!

Stephanie said...

What a cute little baby! Looks like the zoo/farm joint is pretty cool...that fence though might not hold that bear for long. :)

Your pics of you guys at the beach remind me of the scene from the Twiight book, when Bella goes to the beach with her friends....

You are gorgeous.

Emily said...

Kel, your kids are so cute! And so sweet to their new, adorable cousin. Fun!