Thursday, June 25, 2009

PROOF!!

The proof is in the pictures!!! I knew this baby had popped out recently. The top picture is me at 23 weeks. The bottom is me (same shirt even) at 25 weeks! Holy Cow. And I know I have only gained 1 pound in the past 4 weeks. So that, my friends, is all baby boy.


6 comments:

J. Baxter said...

Yes, that is definitely significant. You're not only farther out, but rounder as well.

And very like you to wear the same shirt for consistency.

Kristin said...

Awhh, you are so cute, what a great baby bump!

annie valentine said...

This is so cool, I love that you're taking pictures. He's so stinkin' cute in there...

Whitney Seaberg said...

YAH!! I love the cute prego pics. Keep up the good work. You are looking awesome!! (oh and I agree with Jen on the consitency thing, you are too funny)

Denys said...

Dang! only 1 pound!! Good job!! I am having so much trouble with gaining weight. I've already gained 22 pounds! I fear this baby may be huge!!

Skeem's said...

How fun! It's still a little bump, but now it's a little rounder:) You look awesome!