Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby COME OUT!

Not much new to say. Does anyone know any sure-fire way to induce labor at home?!!! These Braxton-Hicks are killing me. Seriously. Real labor would be more comfortable. I have officially checked out of life until after this baby comes. My family is now living on food that can be called to my front door. Tonight it was pizza. Maybe Mexican or Chinese tomorrow.

6 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

I've never tried this but my sister-in-law did and had her baby the next day. Granted the baby was due soon...but it may help. They are labor inducing cookies I guess.
Good luck.
http://www.shoppingfortwo.com/Articles/Pregnancy/breakyourwatercookies.htm

Kelly said...

Becca, I went to the website. I will definitely try them sometime this weekend. If it doesn't work, I will try them again next week sometime! I love all of the success stories...amazing. Thanks!

Kristin said...

Pitocin - can you buy that on the internet?

Allisha said...

I don't have any good ideas for getting the baby out....if I did I wouldn't have had Skyler a week late. But I wish you lots of luck on getting that baby out. Hang in there it's almost over and just think soon you'll be sleep deprived instead of miserably uncomfortable :)

Becky said...

O.k. I swept the floor, then mopped it, dusted and vaccuumed and folded all the clean laundry in the house. Tyler stopped me as I'm getting out the lawn mower-no joke- and I went into full labor with Dallin after 2 hours of my cleaning spree. Work it girl! And then you'll come home to a spick and span house.

KAMBRIA and MATT said...

Good luck. I can't wait to hear. I make Kendra keep me updated - all day the day of. I went bowling which hurt to swing the ball but I went into labor.