My precious first born son turned 6 years old today. I always get so nostalgic on this day, I just can't help thinking about those special hours from the time I went into labor with him until the time he was born and the first few days after. What a wonderful time and what amazing memories I have of becoming a parent for the first time. I always think of those things on his birthday especially.
Brody was so excited to have some friends over yesterday for a party and then get to have family over today for a party. I think I may have bit off more than I could chew however and by both evenings was limping around (if I was able to walk at all), thanks to this lovely pregnancy which is causing me to come very close to invalid status!
All of our family (except my mom who was taking the picture) for Brody's family party.
Brody's friends playing a balloon game. We also played pin the Spiderman on the Villian and broke through a pinata. The kids played and played outside-even though the weather wasn't all that cooperative, with some sprinkles. They decorated their own cupcakes and burned through the pile of presents in about 5 minutes flat! Over all they had a great time!
2 comments:
6 wow! Looks like it was fun celebrating.
Happy Birthday Brody!
I love that balloon game. Looks like fun. You're amazing to do that in your state. ;)
Post a Comment