Saturday, August 29, 2009

More Seaside

Can't go to Seaside and not stop at The Pirate's Cove for some souveneirs.

Loved this picture! Look at the pirate-y sneer on Brody's face. Pretty good, son.


Daddy and Kelsi

The kids and I looking forward to breakfast. I love that part of being on vacation~letting someone else do the cooking!





3 comments:

Ali said...

Mmmm, eating out is my favorite!

P.S. Love that sweater! You always look great in it and it's so cozy looking I always want to touch it. It would fall in my "touch me, feel me" part of my wardrobe. ;)

Kpetes-draggin said...

I love Seaside, wish we could have made it with you. It turned out that Allison had soccer tournament and we were in Tacoma the whole time-but they won! Looks like you had fun. Beautiful family Kelly.

Kelly said...

Thanks Ali, I love that sweater too. It's about 4 years old, but I just can't find another that I like as much as it!

Aunt Kerry, I wish we could have been in Seaside with you guys, but congrats to Allison on winning her tournament!