Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sensational Suncadia

This last weekend Bryce and I got to take our first solo vacation since our honeymoon! We went to a resort near Cle Elum called Suncadia. We had the most fabulous time. The weather was gorgeous, about 90 degrees, our 1 bedroom room was spacious and beautiful and comfortable and clean! (see post about very unfortunate Sequim hotel we stayed at in May-yuck!) The food was delicious, the pools were beautiful. I can just go on and on. We loved it so much we actually would love to go back and take our kids.

Us taking time off from the pool to get a bite of lunch.

They had the most awesome burgers there! We were in heaven.

A view of the boat house and lake. They have canoes, paddleboats, kayaks, bikes and scooters to rent.

Bryce getting us some prime sun-worshipping spots at one of the pools.

A view of the Lodge we stayed at from another pool.

The view from our balcony. The area you can see just to the right is the pool from the above picture.

Our room. I love that it had a kitchen (and that the cleaning staff came in every morning and ran our dishwasher). Seriously, this mom needed such a break. We had a great, great time!

2 comments:

Ali said...

That looks and sounds wonderful! I wonder what the weather is like there end of September...I'll have to look into it.
Glad you got a break!

Kristin said...

That looks beautiful, congratulations on getting away!