On January 3rd I will be a whopping 33 years old. I am so very excited for this day. I love my birthday, I love celebrating with my family, and I love that my kids get so excited for me! I love that my husband has made this a 'birthday weekend' for me starting with a card and flowers a few days ago.
This year it will be extra special because all of my family (minus Kendra and Jer who drove back home today) are coming up to our house and we are blessing Colton tomorrow at church. I love that his blessing date is on my birthday, that just makes it so special.
I haven't neccessarily loved getting older (30 was a tough one) but when I think about what comes with age; my family, continued growth and wisdom, and someday my senior citizen discount...well it just ain't so bad. And these last years with the family Bryce and I have made together are the most amazing and wonderful years. I never could have imagined anything better. Mom, I got my fairy tale.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by Kelly at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! It sounds like it's going to be a very special day and great of Bryce to make the whole weekend special.
(Thanks for the heads up...I'll get to church early today so I can get a seat.)
Happy birthday Kelly! Hope you have a great one, I'm sure you will!
Happy Birthday!!! If I would have read this sooner I would have told you in person at church but I guess this will have to do :)
I hope your day is lots of fun!!!
Happy belated birthday! (And congratulations on getting your fairy tale!) BTW, LOL on the senior discount!
Happy birthday Happy birthday Happy birthday!!! Hope you had a great one!
You deserve your fairytale Kel. I'm so glad you got it :)
Post a Comment