I love the new camera I got from Bryce for Christmas. Small, compact, big LCD screen...yes, my new Kodak Easyshare is fantastic! Except so far I hate the software to download the pictures to my computer. My last software was ridiculously easy and, in comparison, Easyshare just isn't living up to it's name. So here are a few late pictures from New Year's.
Brody, Savannah, and Kamrin. Boy did these cousins just PLAY together and love every minute of it.
Colton on Grandpa's lap. According to Grandpa, he had the best seat in the house. I am sure all of the other grandkids would totally agree.
December 31st is my sister, Kendra's, birthday. We were SO happy to have her and her family with us this year. It was the first year she has celebrated her birthday with our family since she got married 9 years ago. Here is the sweet cake her hubby and girls made for her.
Aunt Kendra holding Colton. I am so lucky to have so many great aunts around to love my kids. Thanks Aunt Brooke and Aunt Whitney-you guys are all the greatest!
The two little dress-up queens. Kelsi and Jillian could just not get enough of switching their princess dresses with each other. So CUTE!
My mom getting the little kids together to toast the new year in! Boy, did they think that was something great. They loved their little red goblets. Pretty fancy, you guys.
Saying good-bye to the cousins is never easy. Here are a few photos from our last minutes with Kendra's kids...
It was such a fun holiday, I don't think we've ever had better. The cousins are at great ages for all getting along and playing well together. Brody and Savannah are best buds and Kamrin has no problem stepping in and bossing Kelsi and Jillian around. We loved having everyone around and having so much fun! However, I think one of my favorite parts was the night all of my siblings and their spouses got together to have dinner and then came over to our house to just visit and hang out. That was just the best and something I hope we can make a tradition every year! I love you guys.
1 comments:
I love how close you and your family are. I remember when I came out and visited, your family reminded me so much of my own. Close knit families are the BEST!
Post a Comment