Monday, January 11, 2010

Colton's blessing day

Our first family picture in 2010.

Bryce, Colton, and I on his special blessing day. What a couple of handsome guys I am standing with. It was a beautiful prayer and a wonderful day. Thanks to my family for making it so.

Just a cute picture of Colton smiling at daddy, I couldn't resist.

8 comments:

Becky said...

What a beautiful family you have Kelli. Cute stinkin kids as well.

Kristin said...

what a sweet, beautiful boy! Congratulations.

Brandon and Becca said...

Cute Pics! He is already looking like such a little man.

Sy said...

OH MY... your family is unbelievable cute!! unbelievable

Natalie said...

I LOVE that pic of him smiling up at daddy. They're all great pictures actually, but that one in particular is just precious!

annie valentine said...

That is such a cute picture!

Emily said...

What a sweet family picture! And the one of Colton smiling up at his daddy...precious!

ps. I usually look at your blog through googlereader, so I'm not sure when you added the ADORABLE pictures of your kiddos over on the side, but Oh My Gosh!!! Kelly, your babies are beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

Super cute pics of Colton! (and the rest of your fam!)