Monday, July 14, 2008

Elmo Sprinkler Days

I am so so so so happy with the weather! I know, I am raving about it maybe a little too much, but for any of you who live in Washington or had the misfortune to visit last summer, you will remember that it was nothing but the months of March, April, and June all over again for July, August, and September. Rain! It stunk! So I am drinking in this weather.






Okay, here are a few pictures of the kids running through the sprinkler in our backyard. How about my little cool dudes, eh? They were filling up their buckets and dumping them on one another (I'd say Kelsi got the brunt of it, as she never did get more than 2 inches in her bucket and none of that ever ended up on Brody)





Isn't this a gorgeous picture of Mt. Rainier? This is the side view from our backyard and I love it! I just had to post it because that Mt is fabulous.



1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are great pics of the kids in the sprinklers! What fun! We love playing in the sprinkler, too. And you do have a beautiful view of the Mt from your home!