We've had such a fun, wonderful Easter. I loved going to conference this morning. There is definitely something about going to a church building to watch conference. It makes it so much more meaningful to me and hopefully, to my kids. I have a childhood full of memories of watching conference in a dark bench in my Easter clothes with my brother and sisters. My mom used to bring blankets for us to put on our laps...now I remember why, as I sat shivering in the Lacey Stake Center. Smart mom.
I am so glad we had such a beautiful and delicious Easter dinner at Linda's house. This was our favorite Easter meal we've ever shared. On the menu? Pork roast, scalloped potatoes, ciabatta bread and butter, fresh green beans with bacon and onion, citrus honey carrots (a new recipe thanks to my yummy "cooking with honey" cookbook-again, thanks mom), green salad, and sparkling apple cider.
And as Kelsi kept saying, "HAPPY EASTER-GIVING!"
Thanksgiving obviously made a big impression on her :)
I am so glad we had such a beautiful and delicious Easter dinner at Linda's house. This was our favorite Easter meal we've ever shared. On the menu? Pork roast, scalloped potatoes, ciabatta bread and butter, fresh green beans with bacon and onion, citrus honey carrots (a new recipe thanks to my yummy "cooking with honey" cookbook-again, thanks mom), green salad, and sparkling apple cider.
And as Kelsi kept saying, "HAPPY EASTER-GIVING!"
Thanksgiving obviously made a big impression on her :)

1 comments:
I might need the recipe for those carrots - sounds yummy.
I'm with you on watching conference at the Stake Center. This year Marissa was here so with five kids we watched it at home but I get so much more out of it at the SC. Good for you guys. It was a great session.
Post a Comment