Bryce stacked the kids like this the other day and I just couldn't resist this super-cute Kodak moment!

Kelsi is infatuated with Ariel and here is her "Ariel on the rock" move/poise. :) It helps that this is the Fisher Price Aquarium bouncer. All of those fish really add to the mermaid theme.

Kelsi put her headband on Colton and is instructing him on how to play in her 'band.' I thought this was pretty funny. She's gonna be bossin' him around for years to come.

My cute, sweet baby. You are growing up too fast! Can I slow down time right now, please?

Check out those cheeks and the curly hair right in the middle of his forehead. He may hate that when he's older, but it is adorably cute on a baby!
2 comments:
Loved all these pics. Your baby is sooo cute! I want one sooo bad!
Oh my WORD! Kelsi's "Ariel on the rock" pose is too awesome!!! What cute kids you've got Kel!
Post a Comment