Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh man!

My kids have been enjoying Dora lately and I didn't realize just how much they were soaking up the spanish until today in Costco.

We were getting samples from a nice lady (who was definitely of Mexican descent) when I turn around just in time to see Kelsi say "grrracias!!" with a roll of the r and a little curtsy and tip of the head to the lady. Oh man. The lady was so sweet and thought it was so funny as she answered, "de nada" to Kels.

6 comments:

Ali said...

Love that girl! It's not just what she says it's how she says it. She cracks me up. Kyle adores her as well so if you ever need baby-sitting let us know.

Kelly said...

Thanks Ali! And Kyle too :)

Mandy Madill said...

I can just imagine her cute little face as she says it! That girl is the best! Like I always tell you, I can't wait to see who she will be when she's all grown up!

Whitney Seaberg said...

Yes that is such a cute and funny story. She is always coming up with the best things to say and do. She is one who will always keep ya on your toes :) We love that little girl! oh and by the way, we were driving in the car the other day and Tyler was like Brohy..Kelti..and I looked back and said you want to go to Brody and Kelsi's and he said..Ya..mmhmm and nodded his head. It was adorable. He LOVES his cousins!

Brandon and Becca said...

That is awesome!

Kristin said...

Muy Bueno! Isn't is great TV is good for something?