You can see the back of Brody's head, right by the stairs. He loved bobbing up and down when he wasn't working with the teacher, it was like he was a human po-go stick.
The teacher working with Brody. I wish the pics could have turned out closer, but moms are supposed to watch from the balcony and that is all my camera will zoom.Brody started swimming lessons for the first time this summer. He just finished a 2 week course and I have to say I am impressed. After the first couple of days I thought not much was going to happen besides him learning how to flutter kick. But by the end of class he can put his face in the water without holding his nose and stay there for quite awhile. Also he can swim underwater (crawl and flutter kick) with no holding the nose. That is significant progress! Next I have both kids enrolled at the end of July for lessons. Brody gets to move on to level 2 and Kelsi will start level 1.

2 comments:
Did you do them through the Y? I need to get Evan signed up for one more session this summer.
My boys just finished swim as well. Harrison did two sessions last year and the difference was incredible. He can open his eyes and swim all the way across the pool underwater.
Rex...not quite as successful. Let's just say they got him off the top step once or twice.
Post a Comment