Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Room in progress

Since I finally decided that the baby and Brody would not be sharing a room, it means that now the playroom is a work in progress as the baby's room. I think I spend too much time standing in the doorway mentally re-arranging the furniture and adding new stuff. Ebay is getting quite a bit of my attention these days also. However, the first new piece was added last Saturday after a successful garage sale on Friday morning.



I did get quite a few weird looks, selling a crib in MY condition. :) But, yes, I did decide to get rid of the crib that both Brody and Kelsi used. Why, you may ask? I know my husband did...

Because the baby will be using his crib for the next three years aprox. and this is what the old crib looked like with the light cherry color and I wanted the new crib to match the dark wood dresser that will be the baby's. I love the look of the new crib and am so anxious to get the rest of the room together.

Of course, it had to be a family affair when we put the crib together. Here are a few candids of the kids.



And a few candids after the kids got ahold of the camera...



My sweet boy. Who is constantly Spiderman.

Okay, I know we are looking right up her nose, but I can't get over that cute mug!

3 comments:

Ali said...

The new crib is beautiful!

annie valentine said...

I love that you got a new crib, we did the same thing when June came along. My old one was a hand-me-down and I really wanted to pick the crib I loved. And I do love it.

Emily said...

Score! What a beautiful crib! Love the color.