Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oh my GOSH, this crazy blogging world

I have SOOOO been on pins and needles while following this fantastic blog called My Super Hopeless Romance. (www.mysuperhopelessromance.blogspot.com ). In a nutshell, this girl, Cordy, is in love with her guy-best friend and trying to figure out what to do about it. This blog had me hootin' and hollarin' and refreshing the page waitng to see what had happened each day. I loved it!

It turns out it was a fictional writing from another bloggy I read occasionally, crazy huh?! This woman did such an amazing job of connecting to all of us because who doesn't remember feeling that gauntlet of emotions that come when you venture into that unknown world of falling in love with someone? You never know how it's going to turn out, how they feel about you, or if you should lay it on the line or hold back how you feel. Hindsight is 20/20. And reading about Cordy going through this emotional turmoil just took me right back into my dating years and all of those emotions. I found myself rooting for her, empathizing with her, and wishing I could tell her not to have any regrets.

Now, any writer who can capture a huge audience like this woman did, with a fictional romance blog deserves one big cyberspace round of applause.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ummm, a link to this blog please. I LOVE stuff like this.

J. Baxter said...

My sentiments exactly. I only wish she hadn't revealed so we could go on living the dream...