Here are Brody and Kelsi all dressed up for our Trunk or Treat/Carnival on Saturday. Actually, I am kinda bummed we missed most of the carnival because I think the kids would have had a total blast playing all of the games. Luckily we are going to Grandma Linda's carnival on Friday. At least we made it to ours for the food and the treating and it turned out to be a pretty good candy-haul for the kids.

Kelsi turned out to be the cutest-ever Hula darling-diva and Brody (who has been planning on going as Harry Potter for the last 2 months, but refused to put on that costume :15 before it was time to leave) was, of course, totally rockin' the Batman look (having had much practice for the last 3 years..see many previous posts).
I am sorry we were so lame this year and totally dissed on both Lattin's and Hunter's. We had major commitments the two Saturdays before Halloween and I am not taking two crazed kids to either place by myself, while wheel-barro
wing 4 heavy pumpkins back and forth from the patch. I've learned that lesson before and this mama's too smart to be falling into that trap again anytime soon. So without the hubby on the weekdays, and with our Saturdays booked, this picture of the kids from last year at Hunter's will have to do.
wing 4 heavy pumpkins back and forth from the patch. I've learned that lesson before and this mama's too smart to be falling into that trap again anytime soon. So without the hubby on the weekdays, and with our Saturdays booked, this picture of the kids from last year at Hunter's will have to do.
3 comments:
CUTE hula girl! And Batman too, of course. Meara is going to be a black kitty, and Conan has big plans for a mummy costume.
We'll see how it goes...
Very cute! Smart move not taking the kiddos by yourself, BTW. I made that mistake this weekend and my kids are older (which should technically make it easier.) Not doing that again. They always make me feel so outnumbered.
Very cute hula-girl. And Batman looks cool as heck (although we don't do much Batman at our house. Cali saw Brody's picture and said that she though the "bat" was neat.) Happy Halloween guys!
Post a Comment