behind the economic issues? In order to understand what's happening now, you need to understand legislation (or lack of it) at least several years ago. This economic crisis didn't just jump up and bite us in the butt....it's been coming for awhile. Some saw it and some refused to see it. This little link will give you great insight as to who needs to stand up and take some blame for no regulation. However, I am sure there is enough blame to go around for everyone from Republicans to Democrats to banks to people who bit off more mortgage than they could chew. I just wish the media could get it right.
So for all of you 4 people or so who read my blog...here you go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5z9lD4C2Io
Monday, October 6, 2008
You want to know the truth
Posted by Kelly at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That was one dramatic video. But you'll be proud of me that I'd already heard about everything in it - just not with the Taccotta in D minor playing in the background:)
Very informative. We've been talking about this for a long time (way before the media got a hold of it.) Any one who didn't see this coming was pretty naive.
I did not click on the link but I am sure I know what it says because I, too, am smart like you. :) We great minds think alike and it's definitely not the fault of 1 or 2 people. Thanks for sharing your insight though, not many people do it, at least in a way that makes sense. Too many people are just complaining and want the government to fix THEIR problems, but that's not how it should be. Life's not fair right? :) I need to stop before I create my own post on your comment reel...
Thanks for the heads up on my disappearing blog! I tried to fix it, not sure if it was successful or not yet. :-)
Look---you fully have more than four readers cuz I'm the fifth commenter:)
And also-good call on the economic NOT being something that crept up out of nowhere.
And Happy Birthday, Annie! Don't feel bad that only ONE person called on you the day marking your 30th year, and that everyone (including you husband) who blogged this day failed to mention that you turned 30 ALL BY YOURSELF.
Sorry. He just left again and I'm looking for activities for my Personal Pity Party. Love ya.
Post a Comment