I love this tag off of my friend Stephanie's blog, I never get to talk enough about Bryce!
1. Where did you meet your husband? This needs some background. I had just gotten home from BYU and was living in Elma/working in Olympia. We knew some girls from Elma who were attending the singles ward and activities in Oly and Jen (I was unaware) told them to give my number to a cute guy they see there. So they give it to Bryce and he calls. We end up talking on the phone for several weeks before we decide to meet for lunch. That was all she wrote.
2. How long did you date before you were married? We officially met for lunch July 11, 2002 and were engaged September 16, and married October 24th.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years, 11 months, and 5 days
4. What does he do that surprises you? He has the most eclectic music taste I have ever heard! The other day we were in Costco and he was all ga-ga over the African music.
5. What is his favorite feature of mine? I had to ask him...my eyes. Yes, I did win prettiest eyes in 8th grade-who knew it would snag me a husband?
6. What is your favorite quality of his? I can't pick just one...1) he has amazing people skills. He can read people so easily and knows just what to say to people to motivate them and encourage them and make them laugh or feel at ease. 2) He finds joy and humor in just about everything and helps me to realize life doesn't have to be so serious. 3) He is a do-er. I've never once seen him procrastinate anything-he even eats all of his veggies first thing right off to get them out of the way!
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Oh, probably babe.
8. What is his favorite food? Good BBQ, fruit platters, Hostess cupcakes, and pizza
9. What is his favorite sport? To play when a kid-soccer or football, to play as an adult-basketball, to watch on tv-football
10. When and where was your first kiss? 3rd Sunday in July after the Lakefair fireworks.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Projects for our house-shopping stores for stuff for the house.
12. Do you have any children? Yes, Brody 5 yrs and Kelsi 2 1/2 yrs.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He draws pretty good, sings on key, still plays good soccer, and has a keen eye for dressing and decorating.
14. How old is he? 36
15. Who said I love you first? Me, definitely me. Well, I had to make sure, he was talking marriage and hadn't even said I love you. I kinda had to drag it out of him.
16. What is his favorite music? Refer to #4. So, reggae, african (apparently), 80's rock, caribbean, and who knows what else!
17. What do you admire most about him? His ability to be happy under most circumstances and to work hard for our family.
18. What is his favorite color? Blue-I think
19. Will he read this? I don't think so, unless I tell him it's on here and he gets curious.
20. Who do you tag? Anyone who wants to do this-it was fun!
Monday, September 29, 2008
The Husband Tag
Posted by Kelly at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very nice Kel - you really did find a fabulous match for yourself! So glad I put the girls on the job:)
Good job Kelly! Bryce sounds like he's just right for you! :) (Eating his veggies and all...)
how nice to meet your husband! Thanks for posting
This is so sweet. Good idea for a tag. I think my favorite thing was his taste in music. Sounds cool.
Post a Comment