Monday, September 8, 2008

The Natalie Tag

Okay, I got tagged by Natalie a few days ago and then forgot! Sorry Natalie, but here ya go:

Three Joys:

1. Sunny days (most beautiful sunny days ever in the Northwest)
2. Feeling and looking good (oh I know, how vain am I)
3. Fun Family Outings (the zoo, talking walks, Farmer's Market)

Three Current Obsessions:

1. Betsy-Tacy books (Maud Lovelace, so nostalgic)
2. Kelsi's pigtails (They are so, so cute)
3. Getting Pregnant (The time is NOW, I just have to convince the hubby)

Three Surprising Facts:

1. I'd like to be a good seamstress (my kids would love it if I could actually make them little costumes and stuff)
2. I love driving in the car by myself with my radio turned up (with kids I always listen to their stuff, I'd like to know what's actually on the radio)
3. I make the best apple crisp (surprising, yes, since I am not nationally known as a great cook)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Nicely done!

Kristin said...

Umm apple crisp now I'm hungry. I also love driving in the car by myself!

Emily said...

As someone who enjoys delicious apple crisp, I would very much like it if you posted your recipe. Unless of course it's a secret recipe.

J. Baxter said...

Way to go Kel! I say this because I know you wouldn't be ready for the pregnant thing if "the plan" wasn't moving right along. All that running must be paying off!

Not surprised about the seamstress thing. Remember that bedspread cover thing you made my hand out of those sheets? Clearly you're a natural.

Brody's party looked fun - I've never heard of that fun place before, where is it?

J. Baxter said...

One more thing. Where's your limerick? And no trying to get out of it by claiming that you don't do poetry! Your brain is at least as crafty as the rest of ours!!

annie valentine said...

Excuse me, you are too a great cook. And I am so ready for another great-niece or nephew (since we only have three currently hatching. Our poor little family). The time is now!