Saturday, September 20, 2008

You think wha???

I found these questions on some person's blog and thought it would be fun to corner Brody and see how he answers:


1) What is something mom always says to you? I love you

2) What makes mom happy? When I hug her

3) What makes mom sad? When I don't hug her

4) What does you mom do to make you laugh? tickle me

5) How old is your mom? I don't know

6) What was your mom like as a child? quiet

7) How tall is your mom? shorter than dad

8) What is your mom's favorite thing to do? putting on her makeup

9) What does your mom do when your not around? get groceries

10) If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? famous for money

11) What is your mom really good at? washing the dishes

12) What is your mom not so good at? getting on stilts (sticks he said) and jumping over things

13) What does your mom do for her job? wash the dishes and make her bed

14) What is your mom's favorite food? junk food

15) What makes you proud of your mom? when she hugs me

16) If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Hermione

17) What do you and your mom do together? cuddle

18) How are you and your mom the same? I don't know

19) How are you and your mom different? we don't talk the same

20) How do you know your mom loves you? cause moms love their kids

So that's what my son thinks of me!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Heeheehee. This is so cute! Can I do this instead of coming up with 10 quirks about myself? I'm sure their answers would be waaaay more interesting than anything I could come up with!

While I was reading this Cali came in and saw the picture of Brody with the cartoon tiger. Her response? "Very cool...I'd like to know that kid." I agree. And I also think you are very good at putting on makeup. I always loved how gorgeous you got your lashes. I also liked that your height is "shorter than Dad." Cute boy!

Natalie said...

Cute! I might steal this idea! I love that he said your favorite food was junk food! Funny!

Kristin said...

That is so cute! I guess you better practise your stick jumping, it is nice to know that is your weakest skill, should I ever have to challenge you to a duel.

Brandon and Becca said...

I found your blog somehow, and I love this. I just did it with Evan just to see what he would say. So cute! I love Brody's answers.