Happy Aniversary to me...and Bryce. Well, almost. Actually our anniversary is October 24th and this year will be 6 years for us. But this last week we were able to stay at a wonderful resort about half an hour away from Olympia, Alderbrook resort.
I just want to thank (again!) my great MIL, Linda, who was able to take the kids Wednesday night, Thursday and Friday. Thank you so much!

We had a great time, eating in the resort's restaurant, walking the beautiful grounds, and enjoying the perfect sunny weather! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for a great anniversary get-away.


6 comments:
So glad you guys got away! And it looked like a very "Kelly" kind of place too:)
I love how you added your husband as an afterthought:) "...and Bryce."
What a fun time for you guys! Love getaways! :) Happy 6 year anniversary! That place looked awesome!
PS...our gondola ride was in Venice, Italy. :)
Hi it's me again. Wow, once you decided to keep your blog, you blogged a few more that I missed. :) You and I are a little the same about laundry...I don't know if I get quite as excited about it as you, but I do enjoy it for some of those same reasons. Plus, it's something I know I cannot mess up. :) Really cute family picture of you guys for Brody's birthday. You look fab! :)
Happy Anniversary! I hope that nice relaxing getaway means Baby Schneider #3 will be on the way soon. ;-)
Oooo Natalie - good point! I never even thought of that angle...
Kel, I just had to say that your FAOG comment on my blog cracked me up. The mu-mu comment was hysterical. It made me wish I'd been there to watch the facial that I know went with:)
Post a Comment