Here are a few random pictures of little projects we have been doing around our home.
Last year Bryce put in a sandbox for the kids. I think he just likes tinkering around, because Saturday he decided the kids need seats in the sandbox. So he went to Home Depot, bought wood, screws, etc and spent the morning installing seats on each corner. It did turn out really nice though and hopefully will cut down on the amount of sand the kids drag into the house after playing in the sandbox.
Bryce and I finally got around to putting curtains up on our Family room and Dining room windows. I've been wanting them for awhile, but Bryce was hesitant because he didn't want to cover up any of the window. After some compromise about where they would be placed you can see we are good to go. I think it turned out fantastic! I think he's okay with it now too :)

3 comments:
You have great taste!
Looks great! I'm jealous. Hopefully it will happen at our house this year sometime. They're beautiful! I still need to see your updated living room.
Love the curtains, and good luck with the less-sand thing - they'll probably still be down in there digging away, but a person should be able to hope, right?
Post a Comment