Sunday, April 5, 2009

Kelsi Birthday Pics from Aunt Whitney!!!

Princess Kelsi on her Birthday. Brody and Kelsi, loving eachother. This won't last long....or will it?

Just one blow and the candle was out.







Barbie from Mom and Dad.









Tool box full of tools from Gramma Koni and Grampa Rod. (She loves tools, crazy girl)
































Paint coloring book from Aunt Whitney and Tyler. (Mom thought it would be a color wonder, but no such chance. The real paints are just SOOOO much more fun!!)
















Lawn tools and magnifying glass from Grandma Linda. (This way she can work outside helping Daddy and go to Grandma Linda's to help outside. There were many more tools, I didn't get a picture of all of them.)























Kelsi had so much fun with all her presents. She was so proud of all of them. I wonder if she has used her paint coloring book??? Maybe I better go to her house and make sure she gets a chance to use it :)
Love ya Kels!
~Aunt Whitney

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks Aunt Whitney! Yes Mom was hoping for color wonder...but Kels did use her paint set. Once. She did a good job. Then I threw the paints out. I shouldn't have, she asked where they were today. Oops. The pictures look great, thanks again!

Ali said...

You just send her to Aunt Whitney's house to paint! ;)
What a fun day. I love it when they're little!!

Ali said...

P.S. I didn't hear your kids at all today in conference! It's never as bad as you think it is.

J. Baxter said...

You threw her paints out.

I totally saw that one coming. Better bring on the color wonder - they'll no doubt have a much longer shelf life in your house!

(Annie and I thought of you and Ken while we read our "novel" out loud. Very reminiscent of "Lovely Linda" - only not quite so virtuous...)

Natalie said...

LOL! You threw her paints out? Ha Ha Ha! I imagine you're not a big playdough fan either then?

Whitney Seaberg said...

YOU THREW OUT THE PAINTS?!?!?!? It's ok, Kendra agrees, 3 is too little for real paints. Maybe when she's 5 :) (you know Mom picked up the present for me, so we should blame her?)