Here are a couple of pics from Kelsi's bday. My sister took a ton of really cute pictures and even edited them all fancy. However, I cannot figure out how to save them to my computer so you all will have to suffer with the pathetic TWO pictures I took to celebrate my darling daughter's 3rd birthday. Maybe Whitney will take pity on me and help me add pictures and change my blog background.
Here's the little princess with her cake, crown, and red plate. In our family we have a set of heart-shaped plates that we bring out for special occasions. The one who's being celebrated always gets the red plate. My kids love it.


Here's Miss Kels with cousin Tyler, opening presents.

6 comments:
What fun!
cute...I always mean to decorate for Valentines and St. Patricks, but never really do much besides make a fun treat. Happy 3rd birthday to Kelsi. :)
What a little princess!
Love the tiara - I'm sure she took full advantage.
I am totally taking pity on you. Here comes the pics!
Thank you Whitney for changing my background, it looks great! Thanks for the pics too!
Post a Comment