Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Zoo Time

We couldn't let the sunny days go by without getting out of the house into nature-right? Unlike Jen, who was frogging yesterday in the pond with her kids (which totally did look like fun), I need to go somewhere where the wildlife is behind bars and totally untouchable-the paved sidewalks are nice too. So off to the zoo the kids and I went.

It was beautiful and perfect and, apparently, many people in the Tacoma area had the same brilliant idea. Because Bryce is out of town and I think I need to document every daily movement of the family for his sake I actually took my camera and took tons of pictures. So, again, I am throwing some on here.



Kelsi and the walrus.


The kids watching the monkeys swing.
Lunch break on the grass. Great picture taking, Brody!

I love this shark's mouth, we have tons of pictures over the years of our kids and family in this shark's mouth. I can't believe how old they are getting!

Standing in front of the shark tank at feeding time. We got great seats for the show.

Over all it was an awesome day. Then my mom came to stay the night with us and we all went over to Grandma Linda's for roasting marshmallows. The kids are so lucky to have such great grandparents around them! And I am lucky for all the love and help!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun! You look beautiful as always by the way!

Stephanie said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had a great time! Nice to see a picture of you on here, too, you are so gorgeous. When I go to the zoo with the kids, I never look even a smidgen of that pretty Kelly.

Ali said...

It was a great picture Brody took. I have never witnessed feeding time with the sharks! I need to see that, it's my girls' favorite stop! Loved the sun! Looking forward to next week for some more. Where is Bryce anyways?

Whitney Seaberg said...

Oh you guys do fun stuff! I am jealous. I guess I just need to be more adventurous and not so lazy. I am just so tired these days, I just go to work and come home and relax and on my days off, I don't feel like doing too much. Maybe after the baby is here I'll feel a little better??? I hope!

J. Baxter said...

Ever since Niall was two, he and that walrus have had a special relationship. He loves the walrus. When he was little, he was convinced that when it came sliding along the window it was only there for him.

It did look like a lovely day for the zoo - my neighbor was there with you somewhere!

annie valentine said...

We did the park yesterday. I'd kill for a few tadpoles. My kids asked me this week what tadpoles were and I feel like I've failed them.

Kendra said...

Oh, so much fun! That reminds me of the summer we all went as a huge Seaberg clan...I've got great pictures from that time, too. Are you growing your hair out? You do look so beautiful!

Emily said...

Wow! You got some awesome pictures! I love the one with Kelsi and the walrus. And the one of you girls on the grass. Cute kids and cute mom!!!