Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday


Who doesn't enjoy 70 degree weather when we always fall somewhere in the 50's? The last couple of days have been fabulous-weather wise. In other news, the hubby is out of town for a few days so I took the kids over to my MIL's house to kill a few hours on Sunday afternoon. I took tons of pictures so I could send them to Bryce and he could see what we are up to. Coincidentally, that works out pretty well for the blog. So here you go:





Brody


























Grandma with Brody and Kelsi, playing baseball with the tubes and beach ball. This lasted for hours-they loved it so much!













Blowing bubbles

















Lovin' that beach ball! Posing for a nice picture for Daddy.






4 comments:

Ali said...

Looks like fun! We're lovin' this weather. Went for a bike ride for FHE to McDonalds for ice cream and thought of you...you'll love it when you get bikes!

Kristin said...

Super cute shots! I am loving this weather.

Whitney Seaberg said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I want Mom and Dad to get on garden planting. Doubt they will again this year, maybe I need to give a little push!!

J. Baxter said...

If I'd known you were all alone, I'd have told you to come down! You could have come frog hunting with us. (See Kristin's blog for details...)