Thursday, May 29, 2008

I think he's right

Today I told Brody that we need to eat more fish, when he asked me why I was explaining to him that fish has important nutrients that make our brains think and we need it in our bodies.
He seemed to think on that for a sec and then said, "Why don't they just put that stuff in grapes?" If only.
Brody was talking to me about spiders and how if they didn't eat the bugs, bugs would overtake the earth. I said, "Yes, you know a lot, Brody." He then said, "I know everything," in a very nonchalant way. DId you all know that?
I have been enjoying my mother's day present since it arrived in the mail Tuesday. What is it, you wonder? The Doris Day DVD collection, consisting of:

Romance on the High Seas
My Dream is Yours
On Moonlight Bay
By the Light of the Silvery Moon
I'll See You in My Dreams
Lucky Me

My kids and husband have no choice, Doris Day has graced our home for the past 2 days, exclusively. Currently I am on Lucky Me, which I have never seen before, but think is cute so far.

2 comments:

annie valentine said...

Oh crap, THAT IS WHAT I ASKED FOR FOR MOTHER'S DAY! Instead I got Lasik eye surgery, but I'm so glad one of us got the Doris Day collection.

Stephanie said...

I wish they could put all the necessary nutrients in grapes, too.