For those of you who aren't yet clued in, I live with Superman. The reason you may not know this is because, as Brody informed me this morning, it is his secret identity. He only wears his Superman breastplate and cape when he is fighting crime. I don't know what kind of crime he was fighting this morning at our house, but he was Superman all morning long. I found out about his "secret" when we were getting ready to go to the store. He wanted me to take off his Superman stuff and it was here that he told his most precious secret to me.
He also told me Superman has 5 powers:
1. He has heat vision
2. He can see through things
3. He can fly
4. He has super strength
5. He has freezing breath
"Do you know what my favorite thing about being Superman is mom?" Brody asked me.
"No, what is it sweetie?"
"The powers...and the outfits. I really like the outfits. My favorite power is the heat vision, it is my best. And freezing breath."
Now, he is watching me blog this and has asked that I never show it to any of his friends (how many do you think can read?). Sure son. Oh, and all of you are sworn to secrecy.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Super heroes in secret
Posted by Kelly at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment