
Here is Brody at several different stages, I cannot believe how my little man is changing. He is truly a kid now and so smart, articulate, and aware of people's emotions, behaviors, and feelings. I am amazed at how intelligent and capable he is and for those of you who see him on a daily basis, you know what I am talking about. He really is one of a kind. So here are some pictures of how he's changed over the years. Here he is about 7 months, chubby cheeks and all!

Here he is just 1 year old, hanging out in the computer chair, waiting for daddy to spin him around.

Brody is about 27 months here, wearing his first suit. How cute and distinguished!

Brody just around his 3rd birthday. Look at that blonde hair! Yes, he bleaches out in the summer and starts looking like a little beach bum.

Who can resist a 4yr old Ninja turtle? Too cute, babe.
0 comments:
Post a Comment