Monday, April 28, 2008

Pretty girls



Kelsi loves to get into mom's 'prettys' as she calls my jewelry. Tonight she found these earrings and HAD to put them on. So we took a couple of pictures of her, because of course she loves getting her picture taken. She is such an interesting mix of a girly girl and a tomboy. You never know which way she'll go from moment to moment. Just five minutes ago she was wrestling with Bryce and biting him on the hand. Bryce has assured me, "she knows its just a game." Hmm, we'll see if that holds true. Let's hope she doesn't end up being the biter in nursery.


I love watching this kid! She makes life interesting and she loves life. Brody is more conscientious and aware of his surroundings than Kelsi. He wants to have fun but not in the free-for-all way that Kelsi enjoys life. She is so fun to watch!

1 comments:

Emily said...

"being the biter in nursery" hahahaha! I laughed so hard when I read that. There always IS one isn't there? I'm sure your Kelsi wont be it. She's too cute. Love the earrings. "Pretty girls" is right!