Here is my sweet little girl. All I heard behind me was, "look mama, I pirate!" and turned around to see Kelsi with her cereal bowl on her head and her brother's pirate sword in her hand. This chick is the messiest eater EVER! I don't think we go through one meal with her when she doesn't at least throw some of her meal on the floor or dump something on her head or bang her spoon in her food, flinging it everywhere, or ALL of the above in the same meal. It is so bad I have shampoo in the kitchen cabinet because she often needs her hair washed after meals. A few weeks ago she got yogurt all over the kitchen and I mean from the kitchen sink and cabinets all along the cabinets by the stove and over to the fridge ( this is an area over 10 ft long) and all along the floor. I cleaned up everything that night, but when I got up the next day there were little white dots everywhere. I couldn't figure out what it was until I looked closer...could it be? How did the yogurt reappear on every surface again? Was this magic yogurt? What gives? So I cleaned it all again. But let me tell you, it probably took 3 more days of spot cleaning before I stopped noticing those little white dots of yogurt. Aahh, the stories of motherhood.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Pirate Queen
Posted by Kelly at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh Kelsi sounds like such a fun little girl! I have a feeling her and Cali could really get into some great mischief if ever given the opportunity! I love how proud of her pirate outfit she is.
Post a Comment