By far, two of my most favorite books I have ever read are by Michael Crichton. They are Jurassic Park and its sequel The Lost World. These books are so fantastic and if you ever have the chance to read them you should!! The books are 100x better than the movies, especially The Lost World, the movie does not do it justice. I am not a sci-fi fan either, so if that's been holding you back from reading these books or you think, "I'll just see the movie," get off your keister (sp?) and get to the library to check these out. And if anyone has any suggestions for good books, I am all ears. Oh, I have read Harry Potter, some Shannon Hale, the Twilight series, is that is for the popular series right now?
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Peace Like a River is a fantastic book. You will love every moment of it.
Post a Comment