Friday, April 4, 2008

New changes



A couple of new changes for us the past couple of days...first, I have changed our family room furniture around. Some people leave their furniture the same way the entire time they live in a house, some change it every few years, if they get something new. Me? I like to change it about every 6 months. So, we have been in our house almost 6 months now and I was itching to try something new. So here is a picture of how the furniture has looked for the past couple of months. I do like it this way and I am sure it will be this way again (there is only so many ways you can arrange a room around tv cables, a fireplace, and the door outside with the same furniture). The second picture is how it looks now. I like this really well also, it makes the room feel more intimate, but also more open to the kitchen.

0 comments: