5 things on my to-do list:
1. get Brody's hair cut
2. mow the lawn (weather permitting)
3. get insurance on Bryce's new car
4. Kelsi's 2yr checkup
5. tomorrow's housework
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I stress about food storage
2. I like to watch Caillou with my kids
(Caillou's Holiday movie is an all time favorite)
3. I hate cooking meat
4. I am a fanatical organizer and re-organize my already organized house all of the time
5. I have a hard time sleeping at night and therefore watch plenty of 3am tv
5 things that aren't my favorite:
1. dirty houses
2. next door lady's heat pump (it runs loudly and constantly)
3. eating meat
4. obnoxious tv (most of the sitcoms these days, IMHO)
5. rainy weather-it's a down-er!
5 highlights of my life:
1. meeting, marrying Bryce, having Brody and Kelsi
2. Disneyland with the family when I was 16
3. buying a home
4. 1st yr of college at Ricks with Jenny
5. summer of 1993-just a super fun summer that always sticks out in my mind
Oh, I guess I get to tag someone now, umm Annie and Emily (the only 2 people besides Whitney who read my blog!) Oh wait, Ali does too, but you're off the hook this time!
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
This is for Whitney....
Posted by Kelly at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My Mom peeks at your blog too. As well as my cousins. I know, we're a family of peekers :)
Congrats on the new car. We were a single car family for about a year and I though it was going to be the end of me. Now, having two cars I feel super spoiled!
I knew the meat thing, you've always had that. Oh, and Nicole reads your blog too!
And because you were roomies with Stephanie Brazier, she was so funny!
Post a Comment