I came across these photos today and just had to post them! Here is a dang cute one of Conan, Canan, and Brody- September 2006.
Here are our sweet kids sitting on Grandma Diane's staircase (we've got pictures of their parents doing the same thing 30 years ago-great tradition!). From the top left; Canon, Brody, Conan, Karma. Next row; Rex, Cason, and Kelsi. This picture was taken September of 2006. It's amazing how many babies have been added to these families since then: Miley, Meara, Verity (and one more on the way), and June. I love these kids and and all the ones missing (too many to name!!!).
3 comments:
Did I take these pictures? I have the exact same ones, love them.
Well, that picture is so so cute, but how could you forget my sweet boy Tyler?? He is I believe at this time the newest addition to the family :) Well, I love all the new post of old pics, they are so precious! Love ya
Hey sweetie, no way could I forget about your little man, I was just naming new kids to the families represented on the stairs! There are so many to list that weren't there at all I didn't even bother (case in point, Kendra's girls, Laura's kids, Evan's kids, Ali's kids see how the list goes on? :)
Post a Comment